View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 16:37   #4306
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

@ weenie. When I read your post I kept thinking " she's jealous !!". I bet she went red in the face and stamped her feet when you didn't react to her tantrum.

You have so much, a family who love you, a son to be proud of, and you must appear, to her, to be able to juggle everything that is being thrown at you ... though I realise that underneath the surface you are paddling like crazy to keep your head above water at the moment.

I pity her, unsuccessfully trying to make you give a public display of your short comings so that she can try to feel justified in the way she has chosen to live her own self centred life.

for handling her tantrums in such a grown-up way. <hugs>