View Single Post
Old 18-03-2017, 12:36   #28
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Ch5's Gadget Show to Review the TiVo V6 next week(17th March)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Where as recording 12 simultaneous channels isn't.
Ha ha! As you have probably guessed, I was commenting on the statement that Sky Q had capability to record 6 programmes at the same time (coming soon), as if that was an advantage over the V6s!

And for the avoidance of doubt, I cannot ever see myself recording 12 channels at the same time, particularly having regard to a declining number of programmes worth recording these days.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 18-03-2017 at 13:06.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote