View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 18:08   #14
boroboi
cf.geek

Services: TT Fibre Large 78mbit
boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads
Re: Just A quick query, can i get both services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well i hope your right but i have been trying to get a VMG300 for 2 months now to replace this super hub and i have been told repeatedly i cannot have one because they don't have them and that was also asking internally.
Someone over on their support forums had one a week or two ago. The official consensus seems to be that you can't have one, but if you lodge a complaint through the CEO office, they will comply with you in most cases.

In my case, they either get me a VMNG300 or they lose a customer of over 10 years as this is the last and only option available to me. Since they seem to have a lot of requests for it, it wouldn't surprise me if Ambit had some in surplus themselves and VM can request them if needed? Perhaps they can buy them in from Ambit's own surplus, who knows... but they ARE available.
boroboi is offline   Reply With Quote