View Single Post
Old 13-05-2011, 19:13   #4
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Superhub & Virgin Media Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarmock View Post
Thanks Nopanic it would be good to know whatever you are able to share, as currently the reports I am reading here abou tthe Superhub will put me off taking the new business services, as I can't take a risk with stability.

However if this is a different model device that could give me additional confidence!
I wasn't able to get an answer today, but to be honest business connections bring with them an extra level of response. Saying that, I totally understand your concerns.

I will try again on Monday, if Ben or Dan is about, they might be able to share more info on it.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote