View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:03   #3
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: NAT issues, help required

Thanks for the info southwell, ive not tried the fixed IP yet, is there an IP range you would recommend or is 192.168.1.20 ok, i have my xbox set up on 192.168.1.19,

Am i correct in assuming that once ive changed my IP to a fixed type (on router), i will have to manually adjust this on the PS3 to suit, only the last time i looked in the PS3 settings it was also asking for primary and secondary DNS settings i think, amongst other things and i wasnt sure what to put. Also should i keep UPNP enabled or am i better off leaving that alone....

someone told me that if UPNP was enabled you shouldnt have to forward any ports anyway,,

Is there any chance you could respond showing exactly what values you have manually put into the PS3 settings screen to save any confusion on my behalf.

regards
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote