View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 23:37   #2688
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I agree with you Weenie, We do not want this again and there she is on her high horse again, God Help Us
Totally agree.

I have still got a group of friends fixated on getting independence and will try to shoot down anything anyone says to the contrary.

For example I shared the petition about not having another one and was met with
Quote:
The voters were fed lies by English led right wing media and bully boy tactics from those in favour of a No vote...Then the "Vow" came right at the last minute and that was a pile of ******** too.

The goalposts have been moved now, so in all fairness its a 2nd referendum under different circumstances, especially as Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU.