View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 17:00   #33
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The point is, a cable system is capable of doing so much more, and incredibly, Sky's satellite service is developing at speed and although they may be behind today, they will be set to overtake soon. I do find that depressing.

Well, if Sky do overtake VM, the option would be to move to Sky

I don't think people are as ignorant as you seem to think, regarding streamer boxes; anyone who browses Amazon, can't avoid the adds for the Fire TV. And many don't care about streaming services; Freeview or Pay TV is all they require plus catchup services which are built in to Freeview and other provider boxes.

I'm surprised how many people that I meet, not young people, know about Kodi. Sadly, they mainly use it for illegal downloads.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote