View Single Post
Old 15-07-2016, 14:39   #3026
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: What have you just bought?

A pair of Denon AH-W200 wireless earphones. While (as noted in http://www.digitaltrends.com/headpho...h-w200-review/) they do have problems with bluetooth dropouts, and awkward controls (which I don't really use), as well as making the user look like he or she is wearing two old school hearing aids, they do sound a lot better than my old Sennheisers, and offer 4 to 5 hours playback on one charge. They also have a wired backup connection, and become passive when that is used, so you can use them even if the battery is flat.

I also bought a Samsung T1 external SSD. Not cheap, but gives 512Gb storage and is blindingly fast on the USB3 socket.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote