View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 18:39   #7
alba1314
Inactive

alba1314 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Virgin Media Complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipstick View Post
A quicker way is to email neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk he's the CEO but he'll pass you straight on to this person [Removed] she's a resolutions manager and quite helpful.

She's dealing with my sisters complaint as virgin have left her with service for over a week now due to dodgy wiring!
Thanks to Lipstick and the advice to mail Neil Berkett, I have had a couple of calls today from one of his colleagues at Virgin Media which has helped to resolve 1 of 2 problems that I have been experiencing since June of last year.

The VM representative was most helpful and very concerned about what has been happening to me and acted within 12 hours of me mailing Mr Berkett. For once a 5 ***** performance.

The second issue is a little trickier to resolve, but I now have faith and assurances that it can be resolved SOON. I have been beating my head against a wall for so long trying to get somewhere with multitudes of phone calls through VM's automated system that I have been left physically drained and ill.

Again, my thanks to Lipstick for the help and advice.
alba1314 is offline   Reply With Quote