View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 22:52   #8
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Playstation / Sony Contact

[quote=shawty;34546732]No logic in that is there? Then your stuck no matter what you do. You have a PS2? But want a PS3 that plays your PS2 games, Sony wont tell you if there is or isnt one coming out, so you say you might get a Xbox 360? So your stuck with nothing to play your PS2 games on apart from the PS2 which you would need to keep. So you could do the same with the PS3 and PS2. Why not look at the games out for the new machine and different features of the consoles, instead of worrying about BC.
[quote]

Thats the point I was trying to make. whatever I do I ned to keep my old PS2, If I had a PS3 BC version I could give my PS2 away.

So do I stick to Sony's PS3 which costs more, or jump ship to the 360.

When I look at the two units the PS3 look far better.

I've also been lead to beleive that the PS3 is a far better machine graphically.

Ok the 360 dosen't yet have a Blue ray drive, but this will be out soon, and I don't have any HD DVDs, and I'm not yet planning to upgrade my 560 or so DVDs.

The fact that the 360 has more games is irrelavent, as it been out longer, so of course it will have more games.

Choices choices