View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 22:09   #7
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: Playstation / Sony Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My only concern is the 360's red lights of death, has this been solved in the newer machines?

Sony have really shot themselves in the foot by screwing the UK people.

I am more than likely going to get a 360 if the donot give us a BC version.
The red lighs of death were really a problem with SOME Xbox 360's made at release of the console. They really arent an issue now with the new versions unless you just happen to get an iffy one, which is as likely as it would be if you were buying a PS3 or a Wii.

I got a 360 around the date of release and its still going strong, never had any issue with it.

Just remember episodic GTA content is 360-only, so the PS3 owners arent getting it.

So getting a 360 will not only save you 100 bucks, you will also get more for your money but you wont be as cool as shawty unfortunately.

He da man!
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote