View Single Post
Old 25-08-2012, 06:35   #1059
Perfect Choice
cf.geek

Services: Maxit TV, M phone, 200MB BB, V6 TIVO, Super Hub3
Perfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to beholdPerfect Choice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
The WiFi only part sort of kills the point of TV Anywhere, as it eliminates everywhere except your own home or McDonalds.

Hopefully the app can't tell if you are just tethering.
Agreed, off-line content is what I really want, seems to be coming as it states "Also on the to-do list is the ability to watch your own personal recordings stored on your TiVo box on your tablet or smartphone. Clever" but will be subject to content provider agreement?

It’s those hours on the train back from London where this appeals to me where I see other people watching programmes on their iPads, so would be great to view what I have recorded on my Tivo in the same manner.

How far does Sky Go goes for off-line content access by comparison? Cannot see the immediate advantages TV Anywhere has yet and still needs to catch up with Sky Go even after launch e.g off-line?