View Single Post
Old 19-06-2012, 12:36   #756
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatllbeme View Post
why doesnt boxnation have any shows on boxrec schedule? and why dont people mention the word boxnation? bit strange!
ive just registered and posted the question but when it appeared the word boxnation changed to Allegedly channel
Allegedly Boxrec and Frank Warren have butted heads on a few occassions. Allegedly Frank Warren has threatened to sue Boxrec due to rumours, lies, allegations and untruths posted about him and his promotion company in their forum section. As a result Boxrec tend to change any reference to Frank Warren and BoxNation to Allegedly Promoter and Allegedly Channel to avoid and further confrontation. I don't know if this is 100% true but it's the answer I got when I asked the question a few months back.

Another thing you might notice about Boxrec is they never publish any positive news about Frank Warren or BoxNation. In fact when BoxNation launched Boxrec gave it no coverage at all. The only time Boxrec publish anything is when it's to the determent of Frank Warren. So if a fighter leaves his stable, someone issues a winding up order against him or a Boxnation show is cancelled you will be able to read all about it in the Boxrec news section!

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The idiot also know as "Dappy" has been confirmed to perform a cover of Queen's "We Will Rock You" live in the ring before Haye vs Chisora.
Crappy
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote