View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 15:11   #28
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Terror arrests in Luton

It seems they've now got a good idea who he is and that he's not armed apart from the gas bottles on him. I think it's safe to say he probably isn't going to be embarking on some sort of massacre as if he'd wanted to do that he'd have done it by now and has missed his chance, but it does illustrate the point that a single individual armed with very little can bring C. London to a halt.

I'm just hearing on Sky that the company involved are alleged to have a rather dubious track record when it comes to delivering on promises made then going into liquidation then resurfacing again. If that's true and he feels he's a victim of some scam, it might explain why this guy's gone nuts.

Anyway, the budding terrorists, activists and attention seekers out there will no doubt be taking note of how easy it is to cause chaos. If their aim isn't actually carnage and martyrdom, then I dare say that'll suit them nicely.

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

Apparently the guy has been arrested unharmed. Great for him, good practice for the police but horrendous for eveyone else...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote