View Single Post
Old 31-12-2010, 14:04   #71
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: [update] GT5 Gets released 24th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Yeah, you gotta be lucky to find some cars. Also, am I the only one who must spend close to 100k doing up a car for very little profit? Then again I get no profit at all. I'm also stuck on the second Top Gear Challenge. Those Elise's are way to easy to spin out. I struggle to do a single lap, never mind 2.
I managed to get gold on the first and second top gear test track, I must have driven those lotus elise's close to 100 laps before I nailed one sweet one.

I did it on the strong setting with a fair bit of traction control on. I'm not able to try the 3rd challenge yet but I would imagine its gonna be pretty difficult.

Really enjoying it atm
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote