View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 17:38   #67
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: [update] GT5 Gets released 24th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
EDIT; the thing with cars though is that some of the events that need certain cars. You'll buy a car and do it up abit and find out its too slow so you gotta put loadsa money into it.
Yeah that can be annoying but to make sure your not wasting money on a car that wont hold up have a look at the typical vechicles button next to each event. It will list the model and power of your opponents vechicles from most powerful to least. Then go buy a car of the same or more power and you won't waste as much money doing them up or buying a dud.

Thats what I've been doing atm anyway. Am only on the Pro races now but its starting to become much harder to win and I don't have the cash to buy the more powerful cars. Having to settle for placing lower and building up my cash to buy some better cars.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote