View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 15:33   #65
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age
Re: [update] GT5 Gets released 24th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
I'm also stuck on the second Top Gear Challenge. Those Elise's are way to easy to spin out. I struggle to do a single lap, never mind 2.
I'm stuck on the same TG challenge cimt. I haven't tried this yet but - I'm going to put the "Active Steering" thing on Strong, to see if it helps out with the spinning out. Also, I've found that if other competitors hit you hard enough they DNQ you because of the contact...which isn't fair as you didn't hit them!

---------- Post added at 15:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Also, am I the only one who must spend close to 100k doing up a car for very little profit?
I've given up doing that (I used to do it on GT4 on the PS2) and I'm just maxing out cars I know I'll keep.

I don't know what to buy though at the moment, my MX-5 is nicely Balanced but its just not quick enough against the 350Zs etc.
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote