View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:59   #13
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: I've lost my sound!

Not sure if this is relevant but I've lost all sound on this PC several times (Realtek ac97 audio). Each time this has happened, single clicking the systray volume control shows the volume slider at its normal level and not muted but on double clicking to reveal the advanced controls, I've found the 'wave' setting to be muted and this was the cause of the problem. I don't muck about with settings and I've no idea how this happened, it just seemed to be a glitch. HTH.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote