View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 21:51   #1920
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

We broke spoiler rule last year for WM and given the occasion I think it's reasonable to do it again for a specific character.

The Undertaker (Mark Calaway) has seemingly retired after losing to Roman Reigns. As already known I rarely watch anymore but have seen the last three PPV's and this one. He deserved so much better than that, it was awful, purely awful, Reigns couldn't carry the guy through the match at all and it was riddled with botches all over the place. Let's not blame Reigns solely though, he never really wanted this match and nor did Undertaker whom knew he was taking a fall and retiring, he much preferred the idea of John Cena being his last opponent, continuing with legends retiring legends. That was agreed upon and then changed, hence the diabolical mixed tag mid card match Cena then found himself in to assure he was still on the card after dropping from the main event. After Cena vs Taker was scrapped they bumped Goldberg vs Lesnar up to the last spot, but caved in following negative reaction on him going over Owens.. again though, just plain awful booking from a guy that should've been squashing mid carders in a return run like every other part time legend. So they moved Reigns and Taker up to the last spot.

The event was actually fairly good up until the last three matches.

End note being, I'd love to get a reason behind that ridiculously absurd entrance ramp. All in all though, I feel WWE PPV sets have become so generic over recent years, far from the old awesome ones they used to put up. This was a return to those days, the actual set was outstanding. The ring upon a ring, the roller coaster and that ludicrous ramp, they really nailed it.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 03-04-2017 at 21:56.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote