View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 06:08   #1911
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Apparently TNA own the 'Broken' gimmick. Matt and Jeff are still pretty hot at the moment so I could understand WWE bringing them in to capitalise on that but I'm certain they wouldn't let them use any sort of gimmick connected to TNA. If they do offer a contract I think they'd be used similar to the Dudleys from a year or two ago. The odd decent win here and there in the gimmick they were known for back in the day but mainly to put over new talent.

Not sure about Angle as GM. I like the idea but seeing as he can probably still have a decent match or two I doubt he'd be happy in a non-competing role and I'm not sure WWE would be willing to risk his health in the ring.

Agreed re: Goldberg. I reckon he'll get the title from Owens due to Jericho interfering but then drop the belt at WM to Lesnar. I just can't envisage him having any match longer than 5 minutes right now and I can't stand title-changes in short or squash matches.

Having Goldberg back is great for sentimentality but when you take someone who was never known for having great matches 20 years ago in his prime, and put him on PPVs when he's already botched some spots the few times he's been on TV recently.....worrying. I'm sure Owens can put him over and make him look good but even that might not be enough.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote