Thread: General Babylon 5 Cast
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 19:42   #15
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Babylon 5 Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Pick TV Freeview channel 11.
excellent, I hadn't heard of it up and till now so I assumed it wasn't on freeview (I don't know anyone who has got it) . In that case I am very pleased for everyone and hope it has been advertised sufficiently on other channels so people know about it. They are in for a treat. With on the ***** on BBC1, 2, ITV, ITV2, CH4 etc I don't know why after all these years they can't take all the Star Treks, Stargate, BSG, Buffy, Lost, Heroes etc and say every day at 16:00 (for example) we are going to show xxxxx and work our way through the series and when it is finished we'll move onto another series. Those kind of series have surely got to attract a higher % of the population than all the other dross which is on. I was saying this when I was 16 (when there were only 4 channels), surely out of all these channels you can find flipping time for more good stuff instead of Buffy and TNG once a week on BB2. I never understood why The Vampire Diaries was on ITV2. I would get a couple of quality series like that and put them on 1900-2100 on Friday evenings. It would make for a great night in children/teens.

Last edited by General Maximus; 11-11-2017 at 19:49.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote