View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 01:29   #10
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: EPG wrong after Manchester bombing.

Its always been done though and its not always about offending someone but being respectful to those that may have been affected.

I know I wouldn't want to watch a program/show/movie with a similar theme to an event that recently happened if a friend or family member was injured or lost their live(s) during it. I can remember years ago, after one of the IRA bombings the BBC dropped an episode of Bugs as it centered around a bomb being planted. I remember being annoyed that they didn't air it at the time. However had I been the age I am now, I would understand and not be bothered.

Yes there are news channels but most people don't watch them round the clock. So if something massive, like a terrorist attack happens, then I think it is appropriate to interrupt normal programs.