View Single Post
Old 27-03-2017, 08:59   #986
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
If you can't see the problem in that then there is no hope for you at all.
Nothing whatsoever to do with hope, it's called democracy, something you banged on about in the brexit thread, congress is like our parliament, checks and balances and then a final vote, it could not go to a final vote due to having not enough support, so if all else fails, try again. It would have been more bad if the vote had gone ahead and it failed.

So having hope is irrelevant, end of the day, he was elected President and there is no amount of excessive and constant negative moaning, you or others do, will change anything.

I just refuse to or want to join the, over-the-top negative hysteria, lets bash Trump, because it's Trump, club. Nor do I want to follow the one sided press, who are so obviously against Trump, I mean look at this weekend, there was more Pro Trump rallies in America over weekend, you're not hearing about it on Sky News or BBC news are you?

Infact, there was about 2000 Pro-Trump supporters in Southern California, walking along a beach (And btw California typically leans democrat) and 30 Anti-Trump protesters, masked and dressed in black, sprayed pepper spray at the organizers and tried to block their path, so a mass brawl broke out. The stupid black masked morons and imbeciles, came off worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...lash-southern/

So you talk about hope, my hope or expectation was fulfilled on November 9th, 2016 and that was, no surprises... watching Hillary lose.