View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 20:27   #977
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I get this but I find it utterly ridiculous that people are making wild accusations of him telling lies during the campaigns.

You know as much as I, the President cannot change such laws on a whim, that is down to congress, congress makes and changes laws, the President is there to approve them or reject them, he has tried to get a replacement for HC but as you have said and I agree, it is very complex but to solely blame Trump because it's Trump, is just wrong, at least in some part you are not appearing to just blame Trump, but others here just are gunning for Trump all the time and it is pathetic.
Trump set himself up for a fall, no one else did. I guess he was correct - no one replaced ObamaCare like he replaced ObamaCare!

Here's what Trump said on 9/2/16
"We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!"
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...blican-7650446