View Single Post
Old 30-03-2016, 21:32   #288
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Ukraine on the verge of civil war!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Odd that this should come not long after they were complaining about other Nato countries not bearing their fair share of the burden...
Seems rather unodd to me? This is probably exactly why they were upset. Europe has been cutting defence budgets presumably safe in the knowledge they can piggy back off America. It probably isn't going unnoticed by Americans that there is a lot of anti-Americanism in Europe as well.

If it were us I think we would be a little be peeved. I mean this line:

Quote:
Last month the Pentagon announced plans to quadruple its budget for European defence in 2017.
should embarrass Europe. Even if America has their own geopolitical interests at stake.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote