View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 20:05   #25
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: London Mayor election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Boris is personally very popular in London - a fact that may be hard for your Tory-loathing scouse brain to compute, but it is the reason why the polls say he is going to win the vote today despite his party's major ongoing popularity issues.

He is well-liked enough that a lot of dyed-in-the-wool Labour supporters are voting for him rather than holding their noses and voting for Ken 'tax avoidance' Livingstone.
The man is an idiot nothing more and if people are stupid enough to grant someone like him power then those people are also idiots, this has nothing to do with him being a tory either.

I live in George Howarths constituency and I also think that he is an idiot and I know that because I have actually spoken to him so I do not vote for him either.

Boris may have a degree but he is not a statesman and the other nations must be laughing their heads off whenever he goes to a foreign country.

The have been rumours of him running for leader of the tory party, that would make Ed Miliband look like the best man for the job so that would be hilarious if he was ever voted into that position as we would be really looked on as the clowns of Europe.

If you choose to defend him as possible future prime minister then the is little hope for the party as being likeable does not make a statesman in the halls of power.

Also the argument of him just putting on act is wearing thin as he proves over and over again what an clown he actually is in real life.

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote