Thread: Shock, Horror.
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2012, 23:00   #3
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Shock, Horror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcoach View Post
I was just about to order this watch until I noticed the shipping charge. LINK

Aren't you glad you are poor!
Love the review (2*)
Quote:
I bought this item as a stocking present for the missus this last christmas, I was disappointing to find that the watch did not have the date easily visible, this is extremely disappointing and I had to drive all the way back to the post office in my Bugatti Veyron, half way there I realized I forgot to update my insurance. I was then forced to drive all the way home (a full 5 minutes) and get in the Ferrari 599 instead. This was just the first of my problems. When I got home I found the wife had cheated on me and we have divorced. She got £865m off the divorce, I am extremely disappointed with this product and for that reason I have decided to give it 2 stars.

By the way if anyone is in the market for a 15 bedroom villa in Monico give me a call on my diamond encrusted iphone 4gs.
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote