View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 23:57   #44
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Superhub & Virgin Media Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I'm astonished at the way thie answer to this question seems to be avoided by the VM insiders.
I am giving them the benefit of the doubt since most here are on the residential side. However I did note that there was a very quick jump to defend the Superhub and to point out there will be no differences, yet the question wasn't about the alternative manufacturer of the residential Superhub, nor was this a criticism of the Superhub at all.

I must admit I am beginning to form the same conclusion that they are one and the same, since the VMB delays seem to map to the firmware delays we are seeing. Hopefully I am wrong!
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote