View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 20:01   #4577
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Thank TD, nash, den and Jo.

I have been advised not to give him the opportunity of stealing my happiness. I suspect that I will kick myself many times as I know I might slip up it could be something as simple as phoning him and saying good news the dog is going to be ok as it's only a infection he has or Guess what Dad your grandson beat his pb today in the gym or the wee one is Maths 2.

Sadly even these simple conversations my joy is shot down with his negative comments as he always has something negative to say like the dog should be put down, or should he not be studying or phone me when he is in maths 1 as no one ever remembers 2nd place as these are all conversations that I have experienced with him.

So for now he will not be hearing about my life atm, I have also been advised that when I take him shopping I have to make him realise that I'm at the shops for him alone so I have not even to pick up a pint of milk what I have to do is say Dad I will meet you here, now this should be good as hubby say's this will shock him and guess what our next shopping trip is next Wednesday. I only hope and pray I have the strength to do this.

When I told hubby of this advice he said and you could always add now remember and get everything from here as this is the only supermarket that I will be taking you to as I have given some thought about what you said remember you said that I waste money and spend too much well I have given this some thought Dad and your right, so I've now decided to take your advice and to be more thrifty and by not traveling to 3 supermarkets for you to save a penny here and there I'm now going to save on fuel, wear and tear on my BIG car as well as the environment are you proud of me Dad naturally hubby was joking well I hope he was as I'm sure he would never expect me to say this but he made me laugh as I know he would say this without a second thought.