View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 21:51   #4497
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
That's fine weenie. I just feel like rubbish because it's just like it was 20 years ago. Everything is my fault, and I am sick of it.
Mark don't you dare let anyone make you feel like this do what I now do and that is I just smile at her it will really warm her heart (which I doubt) or really annoy her (which I hope it does) in fact I know it does as she said to my Dad that I was being a betch to her and my Dad said all I see is that your sister is being polite and just smiling because I suspect your making her feel awkward or maybe it's a nervous thing that we have never noticed before, he also said to my sister look you complain when she cries now your complaining now she smiles and I just thought BINGO...