View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 00:37   #382
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Huge fire at West London tower block

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
And to be honest i work with people who need care many months after a truma, yes i put myself in their shoes.

Its a fact many of the people who need rehoming will know people to put it bluntly who have been cremated to death.

Insurance will play very little part in their state of mind currently.But hey you thought of it.

It seems from postings very few people have much compassion as you have at least demonstrated.

The people involved in possibly the worst London fire since the blitz will need possibly years of support.

But i am sure they will be glad to hear that you at least are running out of sympathy.

Just hope you are able to reflect on your comments.But perhaps not.

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Yeah pretty sure they had not lived in a block where to put it bluntly where many of their neighbors had been burnt to death .

But hey its nice to know your view.
You appear to be confusing compassion with the compensation culture prevalent in society now.

Yes they have gone through a very traumatic experience and do need support through that but don't you think the funds raised would not be able to support that? What does it stand at now? Over £10mllion, That's a lot of money per person to put it bluntly.

So please tell me how we can be more compassionate than to contribute more than £10 million to their need and assist them in the future?

As regards rehousing them where do you think the local council will be able to obtain that amount of stock from?

Tough **** they may have to enroll their kid in a different school if offered accommodation in a different borough but what does that matter?

What has compassion to do with that? I Would be more concerned that my child could continue their education wherever it may be
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote