View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 22:33   #378
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: Huge fire at West London tower block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Probably not.

I'm afraid any sympathy I had for these victims has slowly been lost. Yes, it was tragic, yes some of them lost loved ones as well as belongings (which should have been insured) but so have other people, on a daily basis, since this happened.
And to be honest i work with people who need care many months after a truma, yes i put myself in their shoes.

Its a fact many of the people who need rehoming will know people to put it bluntly who have been cremated to death.

Insurance will play very little part in their state of mind currently.But hey you thought of it.

It seems from postings very few people have much compassion as you have at least demonstrated.

The people involved in possibly the worst London fire since the blitz will need possibly years of support.

But i am sure they will be glad to hear that you at least are running out of sympathy.

Just hope you are able to reflect on your comments.But perhaps not.

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadite66 View Post
The council in "How to get a council house" had a 3 strikes rule, turn down 3 and you off the list.
wonder if they have the same here.
Yeah pretty sure they had not lived in a block where to put it bluntly where many of their neighbours had been burnt to death .

But hey its nice to know your view.

Last edited by richard1960; 07-07-2017 at 22:41.