View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 11:54   #6
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Why so few Live TV options ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Great post and a true reflection of the experiences everyone I know with a "loaded box" has had over the past 36 months.

Totally unreliable. Usually works for a period after purchase then stops. Reading forums and watching videos on Youtube will only get you so far in terms of trying to fix your issues. If you're IT minded or a wiz with tech I'm sure these are just little bumps that can be ironed out. For your general punter who has bought it on the promise of free football and movies, once it goes South it's game over.

There was a real boom in these boxes in my area about 2 years ago. Now you hardly hear of them. It's a small town. Once word gets out they're a waste of money then demand stops.

I've never had one. Got sick of trying to watch other peoples. Streams freezing, breaking up or going offline. I've not got time for that. Far too frustrating.
TBF never had a issue with mine but that is most likely because i bought a legit Android box that only had android on when it arrived none of this rubbish these sellers put on, for my live tv i installed tvplayer and filmon however filmon is dead to me now as they want £14.95pm which is silly for what it is.
However for my tv shows i use a service called real debrid it costs about £3pm and i have never had any tv show, movie buffer.
Also as i installed the addons myself i know exactly what is on my box despite what scaremongers will claim, live sports not a problem but then again i use kinda legit addons anyway such as nbcsport and foxsport which are both in kodis own repo, kodi have openly stated they want to work with networks to bring more services onto the kodi platform.
I do agree however with what has been said never buy a fully loaded box you can pick up a T95 without any rubbish on it for around £40 these days.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote