View Single Post
Old 29-08-2009, 00:53   #1
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Freesat dish advice needed

Erm not sure if this should be in freesat or sky so please move if needs be.

At the moment we have two sky digital dishes on our walls, one serving the freesat upstairs and one serving the free from sky downstairs.

Quite recently though we have had a branch fall on one of the dishes and knock it out of position so I was thinking of buying a quad lnb and wiring it upto the dish that works.....but what I want to know is this just a case of lifting off the old lnb and fitting the new one?

If not I asked the person who fitted one of the dishes how much he charges and he quoted me £70 for a new quad lnb and three rooms wired up (2 wires downstairs so we can a freesat pvr and one in each of the two spare rooms upstairs)....is this a good price?

Thanks for any advice.
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote