View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:31   #11
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin.Mobile and virgin.Media Help really needed PLEASE .

You tell Virigin that it's a problem with themselves. You explain that it's not your mobile settings as you've checked them and you are able to use other providers. If you don't want to contact them via telephone, may I suggest that you post in their support newsgroup.

This will explain how to set everything up.

On the gaming front. I still have BF2 with all the expansion packs, but I just love CoD4. Go buy yourself a copy, you can get it pretty cheap. Check out [NTHW]. Good gaming clan, we are all friends and have a bit of banter between us.

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any further developments on the email front.

TC
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote