View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 18:04   #1366
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

What is it with Labour? We have Corbyn telling all and sundry that he'd never use nukes no matter what and we have Keir Starmer deciding that a) it's a good idea to act unilaterally over the status of EU citizens in the UK and b) to state that a Labour Government would not walk away from negotiations even if the EU refused to compromise and deliver the sort of deal he says Labour wants.

What sort of negotiation technique is that then?*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39698465

When we decide to move and find the house of our dreams I'm going to make sure I maximise my bargaining position by telling the vendors that we'll buy it no matter what price they ask and whatever other conditions they attach to the deal...

* Maybe the sort which is intended to secure such a poor deal from the EU that the pubic would be bound to reject it when asked in the referendum Labour have promised and the end result is that we wind up staying in the EU.

Last edited by Osem; 25-04-2017 at 18:08.