View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 23:20   #232
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think lots of Americans had made up their mind way before the FBI announced they had re-opened an investigation, a few weeks before November 8th. I am not saying it had no impact at all but to say it had a big influence, i.e 'torpedo' as you put it, is ludicrous.

You are forgetting Trump was at mercy of his own scandals thrown his way during the campaigns and he survived them all, the left leaning media was completely against him, the 'Pussygate' tape that got released, all them women who came forward just after the tapes release, claiming he had touched them inappropriately, all these things should have put off a lot of women voting for Trump, but it didn't.
Maybe I did overstate it, but I'm not sure the media in the US is left wing as you think.