Thread: PS3 Noise
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2009, 07:57   #2
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: PS3 Noise

It doesnt sound right does it, I,d say a call to sony was in order, i have a 80 Gb model at the moment which is nice and quiet, it doesnt crash generally but has on rare occasions.

If the discs are becoming damaged as a result of normal use, then I,d say its possible the alignment isnt right inside, which can be adjusted inside but I wouldnt recommend voiding your warranty for the sake of it, just send it back.

Re Dust, normally if your console is running too warm you need to give a good clean with a hoover and if possible use a can of compressed air to blow the fan out, and relocate if possible to improve the ventilation of the console.

Just out of interest how long have you had it, and was it bought new or second hand.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote