View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 20:27   #1950
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
So, you would not have called an election, despite the fact that the polls appeared to be in your favour and the lack of a decent majority was hampering all efforts to bring the malcontents in the party to heel so you could get a deal with Brussels? I get it, I do.
Are you that gullible to believe everything you read and hear?.

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Quote:
So what would have been your way out of this predicament? Just give in, I suspect. In which case, it's just as well you don't have to rely on votes to survive.
No l would have not given in.

Non politicians don't need votes as thankfully l am not one of the current duplicitous politicians that reside in Westminster.

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Quote:
Politics is a dirty business, and no place in which to exist if you have high and mighty principles that are out of touch with reality. Just ask Jeremy about his position on tuition fees. He knows.
The public want politicians they can believe and trust and not some of the current insincere rabble that pass for politicians currently in this country..