View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 20:10   #1949
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
She made things far worse by calling the GE as instead of listening to those spin doctors she should of realised the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Personally there is no way l would of called a election but alas l am just a simple uneducated pleb so what do l know..
So, you would not have called an election, despite the fact that the polls appeared to be in your favour and the lack of a decent majority was hampering all efforts to bring the malcontents in the party to heel so you could get a deal with Brussels? I get it, I do.

But my question was, what would you have done? You can't go around criticising everyone else if you don't have a credible plan of your own.

So what would have been your way out of this predicament? Just give in, I suspect. In which case, it's just as well you don't have to rely on votes to survive.

Politics is a dirty business, and no place in which to exist if you have high and mighty principles that are out of touch with reality. Just ask Jeremy about his position on tuition fees. He knows.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote