View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 21:39   #62
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
I don't want to sound mean, but get over it VM sent a book about RB to its workers some liked it some didn't.

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 ----------

I take it that was your old work place.

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 ----------

Should of told her company where to stick it lol
As with gifting anything to anybody, people will appreciate it to different degrees.

I have absolutely no problem with this, as long as good manners are maintained and any unwanted gifts are disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.

Recycling is a start, but how about taking them to a charity shop, a hospital to ease the boredom of the sick or giving them as presents to the homeless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFTW View Post
Your constant begging for a copy of Richard Bransons book coupled with your small minded ignorant discriminative views of Bi-sexuals/Homosexuals leave me aghast.

You are quite simply one of the most narrow minded under educated forum users I have ever come across in my time on the internet. Perhaps the Jeremy Kyle show is a place you will find others with similar opinions to yours?

---------- Post added at 01:00 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

WOW LOL.....

My Mrs got £3600 this year its usually closer to £7000 but hey, times are hard. I got the usual £500 + a westend show and meal for 2. I guess that's still worth £900 in total.
I do recall humorously asking for a copy on one occasion, in an obvious lighthearted manner. I would like you to provide evidence of the "constant begging" that you refer to.

I have no problems with the sexuality of anybody, so long as it does not involve anything inappropriate. One of my roles in a directorship that I hold involves ensuring that diversity issues are properly managed.

I believe that your puerile comments have been more than adequately dealt with by Russ, so will add nothing further.