View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 14:13   #45
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: T-Mobile and Orange to merge

There is still a chance that the merger of T-Mobile and Orange may be blocked if 3 and the UK's competition commision get there way according to the news articles though.

However, I think the merger maybe good for 3 as people will look to 3 as an alternative, I know a lot of people that hate Orange and T-Mobile with a passion, but when it comes to spectrum, thats where 3 should be worried, increasing costs to frighten off customers away from 3 would be Orange/T-Mobile's first task.

I mean phones like Nokia N97 are being offered by 3 on dirt cheap tariffs, When or if the iPhone range comes to 3 UK, the prices will make Orange,Vodafone and O2 look like con artists.

I will certainly take up the iphone 3GS on 3 if/when it comes out.

1.Free 3 to 3 calls
2. Free Skype
3. Unimited Texts
4.Fast downloads and mobile internet
5.Free voicemail
6. Generous amount of minutes to call other networks

Appeals to me because

1.I know around 8 people that I regularly call who are on 3.
2. I use Skype a lot
3. I don't like the idea of paying extra for voicemail when its basically a robot
4.Low cost calls to 08 numbers, no way am I paying T-Mobile 40p per minute!
5. Network capacity on Vodafone,O2,Orange and T-Mobile tends to be smaller, it always takes time to load up pages when surfing the net on your phone.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote