View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:42   #23
squirrel1970
Inactive

squirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Digital Switchover (Winter Hill, Granada)

Ehhh... did yet-another-retune this morning... too right I've got more services than before... I've got bbc Wales, ITV wales and S4C..... to name but a few.. got other duplicated channels too which means (and it's true) that I'm living right on the cusp of two transmitters... I'm thinking that some people will be just as 'WHA?!' as I was.... however, I'll do another retune later on just to be sure (all the channels function except for the Welsh-inflicted ones - bad words to use, but the only ones that make sense in this situation)
I used to be able (years ago) to watch HTV in reasonable quality and our local church only used to be able to get all the welsh channels.... so, with only being about three or four miles away now to back then, I'm not surprised I can pick up what I can...

I'm also guessing that others are picking up the Welsh transmissions over Winter Hill transmitions too and I don't know if there's a cure for that... or a workaround - I reckon there's an answer out there but we don't know it yet...
squirrel1970 is offline   Reply With Quote