View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 22:27   #6
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age
Re: Dreams with meanings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I want to tell you about my dream

I had this dream a few months back, and it has always had me puzzled whenever I think about it.

I dreamed that I received a call on my mobile on my way to work. the woman that called me was messing about with me at first, but then I knew I knew her (well I thought I did) so I started talking to her. but I was doing all the talking. I was talking about myself like I was making excuses for why I was too busy and saying what I've been doing.

She was trying to ask me something but I was still blocking her asking it.
after a while of talking to her I asked if she was still there but she wasn't. when I woke up I knew straight away that I knew her voice but couldn't work out who she was. and everytime I think about it now I know that she was somebody special in my life who I've known, but I will probably never work out who she was.

anyone else had weird dreams about flying or anything?

It was me!

I was trying to ask you why we all spend so much time on the internet?

My flying one was last night, or the night before.
We were on a plane and the man in frount put his seat back and trapped us, we could not move at all, and were getting squashed!
It did actually stop me from going back to sleep, strange that, as I'm not that pathetic normally!
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote