View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 22:04   #1
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Dreams with meanings.

I want to tell you about my dream

I had this dream a few months back, and it has always had me puzzled whenever I think about it.

I dreamed that I received a call on my mobile on my way to work. the woman that called me was messing about with me at first, but then I knew I knew her (well I thought I did) so I started talking to her. but I was doing all the talking. I was talking about myself like I was making excuses for why I was too busy and saying what I've been doing.

She was trying to ask me something but I was still blocking her asking it.
after a while of talking to her I asked if she was still there but she wasn't. when I woke up I knew straight away that I knew her voice but couldn't work out who she was. and everytime I think about it now I know that she was somebody special in my life who I've known, but I will probably never work out who she was.

anyone else had weird dreams about flying or anything?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote