View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 20:50   #20
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_FC79 View Post
You mention that Nuts tv is closed on Freeview channel 42, would it be coming to VM then or not
No Nuts TV is being axe from Digital TV. It will only broadcast via the Nuts web site.

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginruinedntl View Post
unlikely DC_FC79, its probably gone bust. Was a bad channel. I'd love to see eurosport HD too as the normal channel looks awful, widescreen and fairly decent hd quality would make it far more watchable, shame it wasnt on virgin for the olympics last year

mediaboy, do you mean 5 extra channels in addition to it's current BBCHD and OnDemand channel? As they only announced that 4 new channels were coming within 3 months a few weeks ago.
They will be like BBC HD. The news from last month says that Virgin Broadcast TWO HD Channels on they network.

I think they will be:

ITV HD - Rumoured on DS Forums as testing right now.
Channel 4 HD - Virgin got the rights to broadcast this channel.
Plus Two or Three other HD channels - I have no ideal of the channels names.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info