View Single Post
Old 30-04-2006, 22:43   #14
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Domestic & General Insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsainsbury
Thanks Nidge - will look at D&G when we purchase white good in the future.

Anybody got an experience of "whateverhappens" insurance scheme - normally found when buying in Currys?
If that's Coverplan, don't touch it with a bargepole! I had a Hoover washer dryer that went wrong on several occasions, it always took them over a week to come out and fix it, and then the engineer never had the parts on him to repair it, which meant another day off work for me. I eventually junked that machine after the warranty expired and was talked into another Coverplan policy by the salesman, at a cheaper price when I detailed the shoddy service I had with the previous machine. After three years (and again numerous breakdowns) this second machine also gave up the ghost, but it took them 6 weeks of visits, repairs, repairs to the repairs, eventually resulting in one sympathetic engineer writing the machine off when he saw the catalogue of errors we'd suffered with them. They eventually supplied a new machine - and no I haven't taken out another policy - I'll take my chances with the nice local reapir man my freind uses!
WEH is better than Coverplan as I have said, 21 days applies which is half the six weeks you'd have previously.

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote