View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 09:20   #33
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Diane Abbott does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Don't think I've attacked anyone because of their sex, looks etc. Maybe because of what they've done. This thread has bought out the worst in posters; and post #27 is still here for some reason, which doesn't reflect well on this forum.

I'll leave the personal attacks to you Mick as I know it's something you get enjoyment from, and have 'carte blanche' round here to do.
and was re-posted by your liberal chum post#28