Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 13:59   #72
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Expanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
when I first read that I was "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" but now I have had time to think about it I agree. Opinions about stories and characters aside, the way I judge how good a series is to step back and ask myself what effort do you make to watch it? I gave up on Jessica Jones, Dare Devil and Luke Cage but I do enjoy Iron First and have got one episode left. In contrast, I watch Supergirl, Arrow and Flash religiously every week and thoroughly enjoy them. It is a shame (or not) that the complete opposite happens in the movie-verse. Marvel movies are beyond amazing and DC is just cack. That being said, I have just noticed the new trailer for The Defenders on youtube and posted a link in my tv series thread and I am defo hyped about it.

The exception to all of the above is Agents of Shield. I would take it over all the DC and Marvel series mentioned above x 100.
Pretty much this, except I dont care for Iron Fist either.

AOS is the only good one, so I'm hoping that gets renewed.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote