Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:23   #69
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Expanse

I've just about given up on Marvel TV universe stuff, but love anything from the DCTV universe, Gotham is pretty amazing given I skipped it originally thinking it'd be dull, some of the characters/actors are remarkable, penguin standing above most. Just seem to enjoy watching Flash/Arrow more than I did Luke Cage etc. If I had to pick one more than others for Marvel it'd be Iron Fist.

Is funny because I find myself liking the MCU far more than the DCCU when it comes to big screen releases.

I dropped the Expanse solely to binge watch during the incoming void after finale week runs its course and leaves us waiting till summer for the big hitters to return. Besides that, the episodes I did watch have been pretty awesome, Season 1 ended well and Season 2 just shot off and kept rising.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 04-05-2017 at 02:27.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote